Harrison FM offer a broad range of building and joinery services utilising the most modern building technologies along with the skills of the traditional craftsman.
Our services include:
Category A fit-outs
A Category A fit out is a basic landlord fit. It’s typically when a Shell and Core (concrete and metal frame of a weathered proof space) is converted from a blank canvas to something that’s suitable for renting out and includes for example:
- Distribution of mechanical & electrical services (such as air conditioning ducts and lighting sockets etc.
- Raised floors
- Suspended ceilings
- Finishes to internal walls, reception areas and lift lobbies
- Internal surface finishes such as walls, lift lobbies and reception areas
- Basic fire detection systems
Category B fit-outs
This is the finishing part for your new office, to style the look exactly how you want it. We will work with you to create a customised space that perfectly reflects your company’s culture and values.
Category B fit outs include for example:
- Reception areas
- Internal air conditioning (Link to Air con services for maintenance?)
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Audio and visual equipment
For businesses with high traffic areas, it’s important to have good quality durable flooring.
From flooring for your whole office space, your reception area through to your washrooms, we can supply you with the appropriate and easy to maintain flooring type.
Our flooring range includes any of the following in various colours and patterns:
- Carpet tiles
- Wooden flooring
- Laminate flooring
- Safety vinyl
- Barrier matting
Full Access Flooring
Full Access Flooring, also known as a raised floor or raised flooring provides an elevated structural floor above a solid substrate (often a concrete slab) to create a hidden void for the passage of mechanical and electrical services such as piping or electrical wiring.
Made up from a sequence of individual platforms that can be moved, allowing easy underneath access.
You cab style your office space exactly how you want it with our range of partitioning options. Partitions allow you to completely re-design your working environment.
We offer a range of solutions including:
- Our range of office partitioning includes
- Jumbo Walls
- Timber Veneered Systems
- 50mm Demountable Partitioning
- Metal Partitioning
- Folding Walls
- Polar and ‘Frameless’ Glazed Systems
- Stud and Board
A suspended ceiling also often known as a secondary ceiling, drop ceiling or false ceiling is hung below the main (structural) ceiling. Suspended ceilings offer three main advantages; thermal insulation Aesthetics by concealing mechanical and electrical services such as piping or electrical wiring etc; and acoustic dampeners.
Our range of office ceiling tiles include:
- Square Suspended Ceilings
- Tegular Edge Suspended Ceilings
- Feature Ceilings
- Microlook Ceilings
- M F Ceilings
- Metal Burgess Ceilings
- Specialists in Office Design